Imagine having 30 hours in one day!
Business Mastery 2021 is the live, virtual industry educational event of the year where you customize your 8-hour schedule and then watch the other 22 hours of amazing content you missed out on after the event through on-demand video recordings! Even the busiest beauty and wellness business owners and employees are making sure they don’t miss this day.
Come together with other Meevo 2 users on October 25th and master lessons from innovative leaders, including special guest educators and MSI team members. Here are just a few reasons why you don’t want to miss out on Business Mastery!
Education from Industry Leaders and Experts
Not only will you learn Meevo 2 tips and best practices from MSI team members at Business Mastery, but you can also take courses taught by amazing guest educators and industry experts, including:
- Michael Cole, Founder, Stockholder, and Board Member at Summit Salon Business Center, will teach you his key principles of the “Millionaire Mindset” to build a thriving salon or spa business, both financially and operationally, and how you can implement them for future business success.
- John Cutrone, North American Sales Director at Eufora International, will coach you in result-oriented concepts and best practices to forever change the way your business approaches retail.
- Phil Collins, Founder of HairUncut, will bring his social media expertise to Business Mastery and provide his favorite tips and tricks to help you attract more clients and boost revenue through your social channels.
- Michelle Adams Somerville, Member, Board of Directors at ISPA, will be enlightening you about what you need to attract and, most importantly, retain great talent in your business today.
- Michael Yost, President of Strategies, will help you dissect your business’ cost per hour and show you how to increase your profits without having to raise prices.
- Keynote Speaker Laura Vanderkam will encapsulate her time-saving strategies to increase productivity so you can make the most of your busy days at the salon or spa.
Accessibility for Your Entire Team
With group tickets, your entire team can attend Business Mastery together virtually with their own individual login from the comfort of your business or their own homes. Allow your employees to create their class schedules based on their roles and interests, and come together later to share what everyone has absorbed! Have employees who can’t make the live event? Class recordings will be accessible for 90 days after Business Mastery ends.
1 Day of Mastery to Grow Your Business
Just one day—no traveling, flights, hotel stays, or extra expenses. A fresh Monday filled with education and innovation to set your business up for success. Attendees will leave Business Mastery with enthusiasm to innovate their company like never before and will have the tools to begin to do so the moment the live classes end.
30 Hours of Knowledge Building
With your mind buzzing from all the knowledge and advice you just received, we are confident that you will be more motivated than ever. Learning doesn’t have to stop there! Having access to all the awe-inspiring Business Mastery classes after the day is over is something we were never able to offer in the past but are so excited to provide this year. FOMO doesn’t exist with Business Mastery’s class portal. Soak in all 30 hours of content on your own time for 90 days after Business Mastery ends.
You Get Swag!
We have so many goodies for you! Our Business Mastery Swag Bag will be sent to you prior to the live event and contains $200+ worth of fun items just for you from our event sponsors and MSI. Some of the awesome treats to be excited for in this swag bag includes:
- Bluetooth speaker
- 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think by Keynote Speaker, Laura Vanderkam
- 8oz. tumbler
- Notebook and pens
- Eufora beauty bag of products
- And so much more!
Propel your business forward into success by registering for Business Mastery today. We are so excited to see how this day of learning revolutionizes your business and hope to see you there on October 25th!