Here are some tips to help get you on the right path with managing your salon’s online reputation:
- Google Alerts: Receive email alerts whenever your salon gets mentioned on the web.
- Social Management: Tools such as HootSuite allow you to track & respond to all your mentions from multiple platforms in one place.
- Branded Hashtags: Use these through Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, to help your brand stand out and track mentions.
- Better Business Bureau: Consumers look to the BBB for credibility, so set up a profile to monitor coverage of your business, and build trust.
- Moderation: Consumers visit sites like Yelp to learn about others’ experiences. Respond to comments quickly to ensure accurate information.
- Community Manager: Having a face on social media can personalize your brand & ensure issue resolution.
- Monitor Competitors: Check out other salons’ activity—noting successes & failures—to help you refine your own approach.
To learn more about how to get the most out of your salon’s online reputation, including how to get clients to book an appointment right on Yelp using Demandforce, join one of our upcoming webinar events:
*Source: Search Engine Land “Local Search Marketers: 83% of SEOs Believe Focusing on Reviews Delivers Good ROI”. May 4, 2015.