The countdown to Business Mastery is ON! We’re less than a month away from fun in the Florida sun and our favorite weekend of the year- #SpeakMastery! Get ready to learn and be inspired- you never know who is going to show up!
By now, you should have:
- Registered on CVent- Even if you signed up for the payment plan, you’re not BM official until you register!
- Picked your classes- Divide and conquer with your team and pick the best classes for your business.
- Booked your hotel- The last day to book your hotel is Friday, September 20th- stay onsite so you don’t miss a moment!
- Registered for Certifications- This is your last opportunity of the year to register for Management or Front Desk Certifications!
- Schedule 1-on-1 support- Get personalized help with Meevo 2 at our TechBar to answer all of your questions! You can also schedule time with our SalesBar to learn about the amazing upgrades and Business Boosters that will take your salon or spa to the next level.
Some conference highlights:
We believe in having a healthy balance between work and play, which is why we’re hosting the conference at The JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa.
Some of our favorite highlights of this year’s award-winning venue include:
- Bring your bathing suit and dive into a newly renovated pool, float your way down the lazy river, or unleash your inner child at the resort’s Tidal Cove Water Park!
- Pack your putter and hit the green after classes on one of the resort’s luxury golf courses.
- Go to the âme-zing spa and treat yourself for all of your hard work. After all, you deserve it!
Ready for the play-by-play? Here’s what you can expect:
Meet us in Miami! Arrive and get settled in. After you register, you can head on over to the Millennium Mall Mixer to network with our amazing sponsors and get to connect with other business owners and their teams at our Happy Hour! Wondering how you can step up your networking game? Stay tuned for our 9/20 blog to learn everything you need to know to start Business Mastery networking off on the right foot.
Kick-off your first official day with a great breakfast and a Welcome Keynote with Founder and CEO of Millennium Systems International, John Harms. Then you’re free to dive straight into your classes and Certifications!
Pro tip: Bring a jacket for your classes, the rooms might get a little chilly!
Gear-up for our Sunday Social and break out your fun, colorful prints for the Havana Nights theme! Get stylish with your most bold colors and palm prints to dance the night away.
Another great day of classes and Certifications! If you haven’t already, make a point to go to the TechBar to get 1-on-1 help from our Millennium and Meevo 2 experts! We’re also offering a SalesBar this year so you can get a first-hand look at our powerful Business Boosters like Online Booking and eGift and discover the benefits of our third-party partner integrations like Textel and Quickbooks.
Pro tip: Head out on the town to explore Miami after a long day of classes and see everything South Beach has to offer!
Sadly, the fun can’t go on forever! Tuesday is the last day of classes, but don’t worry! You can extend your stay and really make it a full vacation experience. Since you were so caught up in the fun of the conference, make sure you catch up with us on social @SpeakMillennium and use #SpeakMastery so we can share our favorite photos and posts from your experience.
Pro tip: Bring your favorite yoga pants for some sunrise vinyasa on the green. The perfect end to the perfect trip.
We can’t wait to see you for this year’s conference and we know it’s going to be the best one yet. Don’t forget to download our new Business Mastery app to stay up-to-date on everything Mastery. See you in Miami!