We get it. The FOMO is real. The Millennium Experience IS the salon and spa educational event of the year, after all. Need help convincing your boss to let you go? We’ve got you covered. Follow our four step process to join us in June:
Step 1: Wow ‘Em With The “Why”*
*Eye contact and a slight bat of the eyelashes always helps. Maybe some cupcakes, too.
The Millennium Experience is NOT your typical industry event:
- Meet passionate go-getters who get the everyday hustle. Connect over cocktails and make long-lasting relationships that will help you take it to the next level.
- Transform your business into a powerhouse by learning the growth tools needed for lasting success.
- Reignite your inspiration and become the best version of yourself. Whether you’re moved by the secret keynote speaker, or remember why you love the craft during the look & learn stylist classes, you will have a renewed energy to take the world by storm.
Step 2: Knock ‘Em Out With Knowledge
Dearest Boss, at The Millennium Experience I will learn:
- How to increase our retail sales.
- That conversation at the salon is the key to success.
- How increasing our clients’ visits per year could mean all the difference in revenue.
- The key to building an unstoppable team.
- The future of mobile technology and how we can utilize it to be a cutting-edge business.
- And much, much more.
Step 3: Give ‘Em the Facts
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Dates: June 11-13, 2017
Number of attendees: 700+
Highlighted Educators and Guests:
- Nick Arrojo
- Amy and Woody Michleb
- John Harms
- Martino Cartier
- John Mosley (@popular_nobody)
Airfare: [Depends on your location]
Event Ticket: $649 or $584 for groups of 3+ (Psssst! Hurry, ticket prices go up, May 1!)
Total cost: $ [Airfare+Hotel+Ticket]*
*You can always shoot for the moon and go for “PRICELESS.” While technically incorrect, you really can’t put a dollar sign on the amount of knowledge, tools for success, and inspiration you will bring back to the business.
Step 4: Offer Your Closing Statement
Knowledge and creativity are a dangerous combination. Be fierce. Be polite. Make sure you say “pretty please.” Your future is waiting for you at The Millennium Experience . It’s time the world knows your name.
We hope to see you in June! Register here for The Millennium Experience.