Millennium Salon Software, known for top industry education, is reaching out to cosmetology schools in the Miami, Florida area with a huge opportunity. Makers of the software are holding a contest to find 10 teams of outstanding cosmetology students that will host a hair show during The Millennium Experience, the company’s largest educational conference. This years Millennium Experience will celebrate the company’s 25-year anniversary and pay tribute to 1987, the year the company was founded. “This conference will reflect on our 25 year history in the industry and the drive it took to get here. I believe it’s important for us all to remember the beginning, says Jennifer Martinelli, Marketing & Advertising Manager. “These young professionals radiate so much passion, fight and drive that it brings us all back to that fresh start. Reminding us yet again why we love what we do. It’s truly an honor to be showcasing students.”
The selected students will host the hair show under the creative direction of Robert Cromeans, Global Creative Director of Paul Mitchell and Jason De La Torre, Platform artist of Flaunt Sessions. Deadline for all submissions is May 1, 2012. Jason De La Torre and Alison Shipley, Editor of Modern Salon Magazine and First Chair Magazine will select the lucky winners. For more information on the contest call 888.813.2141 or email email@example.com. For more information on the conference visit www.themillenniumexperience.com.
How to Participate:
• Partner up! 1 hair stylist and one makeup artist.
• Get a model – this model will be the model you bring to the conference should you be selected.
• Create a winning look – Create a modern 80’s look on your model.
• Send us pictures! Submit pictures, your name and school name to firstname.lastname@example.org
• DEADLINE IS MAY 1st
• Put on a runway show at this year’s Millennium Experience.
• Be mentored by Robert Cromeans and Jason De La Torre.
• Attend the Millennium Experience conference under the stylist track including classes taught by Tabatha Coffey, Ted Gibson, Robert Cromeans and Matt Beck.
• Amazing networking and education.