The Best Salon & Spa Business Tips from 6 Industry Educators
February 25, 2021
Every episode of Coffee Talk is filled with so much valuable and educational information shared by our special guests that can help you improve your business and drive growth. That's why choosing just one snippet from each of our recent Coffee Talks proved to be such a challenge!
But as difficult as that was, our team gathered our favorite salon and spa business tips shared by 6 industry educators:
- Kris Fair - Director of Team Success at New York New York Hair Salon and Day Spa
- Jaime Dana - Hairstylist, Industry Educator, and Social Media Expert
- Paula Henson - Director of Education and Co-Owner of Cool Beauty Consulting and Hairdresser at NOVA Salon
- Martino Cartier - Celebrity Stylist and Owner of Martino Cartier Salon
- Patrick Heaney - Co-Owner of award-winning Mango Salon
- Carol Phillips - Keynote Speaker, Trainer, Founder of Beauty Smarts, and successful former Spa Owner
In this special episode of Coffee Talk, we take a look back at some of our favorite highlights, business advice, and personal stories that are just as powerful today as they were when these episodes first aired.