Salon and Spa Experts Share their Best Leadership Tips for a Successful 2022
November 04, 2021
It's hard to believe, but 2022 is right around the corner! The best way to set your business and staff up for a fantastic year is to start preparing today. And to help you with this essential task, we created a very special episode of Coffee Talk full of leadership advice from incredible industry educators that is sure to inspire you and your business!
In this episode, we highlight 7 of our recent guests and the insightful advice they provide that can help you prepare for a successful 2022, including:
- The importance of growing your employees
- Creating a consistent guest experience that drives revenue
- Strategies to attract new clients
- Using technology to improve performance and grow your business
Want to view the full episodes of the snippets shared in this video? Check out all our Coffee Talks by clicking the tab above or through the links below!
- How Coaching Helped This Salon Owner Realize Incredible Success with Qnity and TnT Hair Salons
- A Celebrity Stylist’s Insights into Salon Software and Business Success with Martino Cartier
- The Deskless Front Desk: How Salon Software Can Transform Your Business with Jen LeBlanc
- The 8 Steps To Create a Thriving Beauty & Wellness Business with Angie Lund
- Rebuilding and Reimagining: The Recipe for Salon and Spa Success with Colin Caruso
- The Awe-Inspiring Power and Perseverance of the Salon & Spa Community with Holly Garofano
- The (Accelerated) Evolution of Salon Business Models & Education with Antony Whitaker