March 12, 2018
Coffee Talk: Maximizing Client Retention with Manny Rolon
With the rising cost of acquiring new clients, retention is key when building a thriving business. How many of your new clients have returned for their second visit? How are you encouraging brand loyalty at the initial visit? Join Manny Rolon, Creative Director of Ammon Carver Studio, as he spends the afternoon with Millennium S.I.’s Tanya Reece to discuss how you can maximize client experience to improve your client retention.
- Conquering the new client experience
- Cultivating excitement to motivate clients to return
- Building repeat and loyal clients
February 28, 2018
Run Your Business Like A Boss: A Meevo Demo
Meevo 2 is finally here and worth the wait. Get the first look at the latest innovation from Millennium Systems International that is taking the beauty industry by storm. Join Millennium's Gavin Smith on a journey through what your day-to-day could look like with Meevo 2. You will learn how to grow your business, while saving yourself time. Are you ready to be a BOSS?
- Building a thriving business and streamlining processes with Meevo
- Tracking business growth with employee and department goals
- And so much more!
February 12, 2018
Coffee Talk: Conquering Business Culture with Suzy Tryall
With one of the highest industry turnover rates, a salon’s culture is a critical element to business growth. Why? Culture affects several aspects of a business including employee retention. An unhealthy culture can be detrimental to a salon's bottom line, as it can cost up to 20% of an employee’s salary to replace them. Join Suzy Tryall, owner of Sage Tryall Salon, as she spends the afternoon with Millennium S.I.’s Tanya Reece to discuss how you can conquer your culture to empower employees and create a thriving business.
- Building a culture that evokes pride
- Fueling motivation and engagement for employees
- Preaching work-life balance and practicing it
January 17, 2018
Coffee Talk: The Power of Social Media with John Mosley
With almost 50k Instagram followers, industry-leading barber John Mosely has built an empire known as Popular Nobody. His work has been seen in GQ, Vogue, and you may know some of his clientele such as Kendrick Lamar and the Colorado Rockies.
Tune in LIVE to our new webinar series, "Coffee Talks" and spend the afternoon with John and Millennium’s Tanya Reece as they discuss how to build your brand through social media and the necessary content hacks to growing an organic following.
- Evolving your social presence into a brand
- Harnessing the power of social media to grow your business
- Social engagement strategies to increase your following