Last Updated: August 2022
When you subscribe to our services, Millennium Systems International ("MSI”, "We", or "Us") collects information from you to better serve your account. MSI understands and respects that your individual privacy is important to you. We value the confidence of our users.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by MSI . This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the MSI website.
Collection of your Personal Information
We collect personal information pertinent to your business profile. Personal information is data that uniquely identifies an individual, and could include your name, address, taxpayer identification number, and date of birth. When you create an account with us, create a User ID, purchase our products, engage in business transactions with us, use our services, license our software, or download our software updates, we may collect a variety of personal information. If you issue MSI gift certificates or any of our products, MSI may collect your customers' information that you provide, such as names, mailing addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers.
To provide location-based services for our products, MSI may collect, use, and share your location data, including real-time geographic location of your computer device. This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by MSI to provide and improve our location-based products and services.
Use of your Personal Information
MSI does not sell your personal information. We gather it to complete your transactions with MSI, or to make you aware of our products, services, and upcoming events. We may also use it to help us improve our services to you. From time to time, we may use your personal information to send you important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, and to offer products and services to you as permitted by law. If you enter a promotional or other similar type program with MSI, we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
MSI may disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on MSI or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights of property of MSI; and (C) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of MSI users or the e public. We may also disclose information if we determine that disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements and conditions, or to protect our operations or other users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale of MSI, we may transfer personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Security of your Personal Information
MSI implements industry-accepted administrative, physical, and technology-based security measures to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration of personal information in our systems. Any employee, contractor, corporation, organization, or vendor who has access to personal information in our systems is subject to legal and professional obligations to safeguard that personal information. MSI prohibits unauthorized access or use of personal information and willfully investigates and presses charges against any party that has illegally accessed information within our systems.
Third-Party Service Providers
MSI may use certain third parties to assist us with billing, webhosting, marketing, automation, text messaging, collecting user feedback, and managing our services and content. We use live chat software to assist you with technical support. When you sign up for our services, we will share your information only as necessary for the third-party to provide that service. MSI utilizes a third-party credit card processing company to collect payment information including credit card numbers, billing addresses and phone numbers. We share payment information with the credit card processor for payment for services. MSI does not store your payment information. We will not send your data such as name and email address to any non-affiliate outside party. MSI websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Information about you or your customers that is collected by such third-party websites is not governed by MSI. We will not send your specific data to any non-affiliate outside party. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link from us so that you can understand how those websites collect, use, and share your information. MSI is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of our website.
The MSI website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize MSI pages, or register with MSI site or services, a cookie helps MSI to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same MSI website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the MSI features that you customized.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the MSI services or websites you visit.
Retention of Personal Information
MSI will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes of your business relationship with MSI, unless a longer retention period is necessary to enable us to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements, as required, or permitted by law.
Children Under Thirteen
MSI does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out and Unsubscribe
You may opt out of our marketing initiatives at any time. We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. You may unsubscribe from MSI’s marketing communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the company’s emails.
It may take a reasonable period to process your request, no longer than 30 calendar days for postal mail and 10 business days for email communications. This does not apply to the receipt of mandatory service communications that are considered part of MSI, which you may receive periodically unless you cancel our services.
Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation
Generally, MSI processes personal information provided by visitors through our website based on consent. We may also process personal information on other bases permitted by the GDPR and applicable laws, such as when the processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations.
- Categories of personal information. MSI may process the following information when voluntarily provided by our website visitors: name, employer, email address, postal address and/or country, and telephone number. We may also process automatically gathered information as described through our cookies.
- Recipients of your personal information. MSI may use various service providers to manage our website and provide services such as event registration or managing e-mail communications. Any service providers must enter contracts with us that restrict what they can do with your personal information.
- Information regarding transfers of personal data outside of the European Economic Area. MSI’s administrative offices are based in the United States where we process personal information collected through our website. When you provide personal information to us, we request your consent to transfer that personal information to the US. The US does not have an adequacy decision from the European Commission, which means that the Commission has not determined that US laws provide adequate protection for personal information. Although US laws do not provide legal protection that is equivalent to EU data protection laws, we safeguard your personal information by treating it in accordance with this policy and the GDPR regulations. We take appropriate steps to protect your privacy and implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information in storage. We use secure transmission methods to collect personal data through our website. We delete personal information within a reasonable period after we no longer need to use it for the purpose for which it was collected. We also enter contracts with our data processors that require them to treat personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Notice.
California Consumer Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides specific rights to those who live in California. If you are a California-based consumer, as that term is defined under California law, this section shall apply in addition to all other applicable rights and information contained in this Policy.
- You have the right to request that we provide you with information about what personal information we collect, use, and disclose.
- You have the right to request that we delete personal information we, or our service providers, store about you.
- We will not discriminate or retaliate against you if you elect to exercise any rights under this Policy.
- You may request that we not sell your personal information. As noted above, we do not sell your personal information and we only share your personal information with third parties, as described in this Policy.
- You have the right to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf.
If you are a California consumer and have additional questions based on our Policy or wish to submit a request that we not share your information with third parties, please reach out to us by using the contact information below or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MSI is committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings. We strive to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) standards to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant. The following are some of the many ways that MSI is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to meaningful images on our website.
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website.
- We use a text to background color contrast that meets a 4.5:1 ratio whenever possible.
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website.
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility. Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I and III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. For questions or suggestions on ways that we can improve, please contact us at email@example.com.
MSI may collect personal data from you when you apply for a role with us, such as your name, address, contact information, work and educational history, and achievements. We also may collect personal data about you from third parties, such as professional recruiting firms, references, prior employers, and employment background check providers to the extent that is permitted by applicable law.
Sensitive personal data is a subset of personal data and includes ethnicity, health, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, as well as other categories as prescribed by law. We do not seek to obtain and will not collect sensitive personal data about a candidate unless permitted to do so by applicable laws (e.g. US equal opportunity monitoring). We only use your personal data for legitimate Human Resources and business management reasons including:
- Identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available;
- Record-keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring;
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements, including diversity and inclusion requirements and practices;
- Conducting criminal history checks as permitted by applicable law;
- Protecting our legal rights to the extent authorized or permitted by law.
If you accept an offer of employment with MSI, any relevant personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your personnel records and will be retained in accordance with specific country requirements. If MSI does not employ you, we may continue to retain and use your personal data for a period (which may vary depending on the country) for system administration purposes or to consider you for potential future roles. Thereafter, we retain a minimum amount of your personal data to record your recruiting activity with us.
Changes to this Statement
If you have questions about this Policy, or Millennium Systems International's information collection, use, and disclosure practices, you may contact us at our corporate headquarters:
Call: (888) 813-2141
8 Campus Drive Suite 205,
Parsippany, NJ 07054